My interest in voice over is based in the pleasure I get from telling a story and holding people’s attention. I am not ashamed to admit that I get a thrill when I can gather people in the palm of my hand, so to speak, and keep them in suspense as I weave a story of intrigue or humor, or as I describe some quirky aspect of everyday life.
I was born and raised in the village of Harlem in New York City. While I am by nature a truly gentle soul, circumstance and experience have afforded me the ability to project a very ominous or sinister aura when required. I bring these aspects of my personality to my craft, generating a range that is evident in both my commercial and promotional demos. I can move from tough guy, to child friendly, from sophisticated and urbane to urban or down home. It’s all right here.
My foundation in voice over blends the artistic creativity of New York’s Joan Baker with the mechanical precision of Los Angeles’s own Nancy Wolfson. Presently I’m working with the coaching staff at The Actor’s Connection as well as Edge Studios in NYC to strengthen my development as an artist. I bring an engaging balance of fun and professionalism offering all you need for a smooth and efficient recording session and a successful VO project. I have been invited to freelance with Abrams Artists Agency NYC. I continue to work with JBaker Entertainment NYC, as well as Ramona’s Model and Talent NYC.
Here is what I can offer you:
- Audition for any project from my home studio.
- Record, Edit and Upload the project in a Broadcast Quality Home Studio.
- I can do this all at the drop of a hat (and in my pjs no less!).
- My home set up has been professionally developed and evaluated and given two big thumbs-up for its clean, crisp sound.
- I can easily be at your studio in the New York Tri State area to voice your project